HOW TO RECORD SCREEN IN WINDOWS 7, 8, AND 10 WITHOUT APPS
How to record screens in Windows 7, 8, and 10 without the application that I will discuss is very simple and easy, and most importantly, it is free. Yes, it’s free, and we don’t even need to register and need any data. Especially in this day and age, personal data is very sensitive to be used by irresponsible people.
How to Record Windows 7, 8, and 10 Screens Using Google Chrome
The name of using an online recording method without an application, is actually not really without any application. Yes, it is impossible for us to do a Windows screen recording without the help of any running application.
It’s just that we don’t need to download any additional applications. Yes, because we use web browser applications such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Bing, Mozilla Firefox, or the like.
Easy Steps How to Record Windows 7, 8, and 10 Screen
The basic principle of easy steps on how to record screen in Windows 7, 8, and 10 without this application, there are only three main stages, namely:
- Start Recording. Click the Start Recording button to start capturing your screen.
- Adjust Settings. Before starting recording, you can select several recording options, such as screen options, audio options, and other recording options.
- Download & Edit. When finished, please stop recording, and then download or can be edited with a powerful video maker.
Steps How to Record Windows 10 Screen
This time I will give a more complete example of recording a screen in Windows 10 without an application. Please refer to the following steps:
- Open RecordCast at the link https://www.RecordCast.com/.
- After that, click “Start Recording”.
- Select the recording settings you want to do. It can be a monitor and a webcam at the same time, a monitor screen only, or a webcam only.
- After making the selection, click “Next Step”.
- Please select the audio recording that will be used.
- After selecting the audio option, please click the “Start Recording” button.
- Please select the screen to be recorded.
- When you have made your choice, the “share” button will be active, and then click “Share”.
- Pay attention to the panel image below, where the RecordCast is recording the screen and audio of your laptop/PC. This means that the screen and audio have been actively recorded.
- You can also pause the recording by clicking the “II” button on the left panel.
- When finished, you can click “Stop sharing”.
- Click “Download and Edit”, and the video will be automatically downloaded, as in the image below.
- If you still need editing, you can do further editing with its built-in video editor.
Well, it turns out that recording screens in Windows 7, 8, and 10 without an application is very easy, isn’t it? For anyone, this method is very suitable, especially for beginner YouTubers, students, and teachers to make various kinds of learning videos.
With RecordCast, you don’t have to pay a penny to record the screen without a watermark. It just takes a stable internet connection. However, I don’t think this is a major problem, especially in urban areas where internet access is now getting easier and cheaper. The next weakness in free mode is that you can only record up to 30 minutes. I think this is not a big problem for my friend, cause it’s just a matter of compiling several videos into one.
Ok, buddy, that was my review on how to record screens in Windows 7, 8, and 10 without an application, free and without registration. I hope you will find this article useful.